Mahayana Drive Sicilian Style

dlazzarini

Just finished this Mahayana Drive for my fellow paisan. He designed the graphic with the Sicilian flag and insisted my name be on it. He has his own blues band, Frankie G and the Conviction. He says he’s finally found his tone. Last weekend was the first gig he’s played in 30 years where he didn’t once step on his tube screamer. This is the first pedal I’ve ever made for someone else. Feels pretty good. F08B8FB9-F11F-449E-94B0-9DC674D5465A.jpeg 6CE869D8-75C9-45ED-AE03-F71472A84DFB.jpeg F08B8FB9-F11F-449E-94B0-9DC674D5465A.jpeg

Definitely a good feeling when others are making music with your handiwork! One of my favorite parts of the hobby.

On a more serious note that colour scheme is really good it's a very very professional looking pedal all round

I'm obviously a philistine I'd never have thought yellow knobs would go with the enclosure colour but it's bang on

On a more serious note that colour scheme is really good it's a very very professional looking pedal all round

I'm obviously a philistine I'd never have thought yellow knobs would go with the enclosure colour but it's bang on
That was a big thing. This guys kind of picky. He knows what he wants. We put 4 different styles and colors on it and the yellow won. Cream in the same style was a real close second. He’s gonna soak these in real black coffee for a while and make appear more vintage. Thank you for the compliment.

Last edited:
Back