MBP Fraudhacker

Paradox916

Never having really played a flanger above and beyond playing the opening riff to Baracuda as a joke, and I have never been a big dan of the classic “jet” sound it’s known for but despite that I decided it was time to add one to the arsenal. Getting some help and taking the advice of the BBD gurus and the flanger aficionado @blackhatboojum I built the MBP Fraudhacker, 8732ADBA-A142-4183-8D10-677952F36E6D.jpeg E8756E93-0669-4E05-851D-F40B3AD8A465.jpeg 8C6F1C9A-65FE-492B-95E7-0C0E8A01275D.jpeg E982C853-67BB-4501-8FBB-E90B1F9D7409.jpeg I have to say the BF-2 circuit is not the one trick pony I had always thought it to be, its very versatile ranging from chorus to phaser like modulation and that flangy jet scream I don’t really care to much about( don’t get me wrong it’s fun for a minute I just don’t personally find that sound useful) it might quite possibly be a new favorite…. We will see at the very least it’s a keeper.

Great Job Rob, turned out fantastic! You know how much I love this circuit and your build is cream of the crop.
macho-man.gif

Thanks guys! This was definitely a fun one.
Great Job Rob, turned out fantastic! You know how much I love this circuit and your build is cream of the crop.
macho-man.gif
I wouldn’t have even looked twice at a flanger if it wasn’t for you and Clinton. Still need to play with it more but who would of thought a flanger was that ambiguous modulation I had been chasing for so long. Thanks for all the technical help as well. You guys F#&king rock.

Never having really played a flanger above and beyond playing the opening riff to Baracuda as a joke, and I have never been a big dan of the classic “jet” sound it’s known for but despite that I decided it was time to add one to the arsenal. Getting some help and taking the advice of the BBD gurus and the flanger aficionado @blackhatboojum I built the MBP Fraudhacker,
You crushed it on this one! I'm happy to hear you're digging it so much too. I appreciate the compliments but, I would say I'm more of "the flanger obsessive" than "the flanger aficionado" :ROFLMAO:.

Back