Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Hiwatt Fuzz has two switches - Filter and Fuzz. I assume that one swithch is effect on/off (Fuzz?) What about the other one?

The other footswitch is Filter.

Since this went into a 125B (and uses a 4-position rotary) turning the rotary full CCW is the same as turning off the Filter footswitch.

I didn't feel like the footswitch brought enough to the table to justify cramping two footswitches at the bottom. As soon as the SideEffect module is ready to go I'll update the PCB to work with that.

If you want to go fully authentic use a 3-position rotary (omit the position that has no capacitor) and break the connection to the rotary switch with the Filter footswitch.

Could the schematic and/or BoM for the Dirt Dauber be posted? Hadn’t heard of the OG until I saw the Dirt Dauber, it sounds *epic*, would love to hit the ground running with it heh

Could the schematic and/or BoM for the Dirt Dauber be posted? Hadn’t heard of the OG until I saw the Dirt Dauber, it sounds *epic*, would love to hit the ground running with it heh

Here ya go. :)

Attachments

• DirtDauber.txt
    304 bytes · Views: 65
Do you have the drilling guide for the Cannon Fodder MKI?
I'm following this as there are no build documents for it and it's been out long enough that I've ordered it and have begun to build it. Are the LED's supposed to be the non clear ones and 3mm with the Green and Red? Is there a drilling template that takes these into consideration or are they for the inside and used for clipping?

The red/green LEDs are standard brightness diffused LEDs. They're used as clipping diodes so aren't intended to be visible externally.

I'll get the rest of the info up for you shortly.

Here ya go. :)
Could the Drill Template be provided too? I was gonna try and combine a 3-Knob drill template with the bottom half of the Paragon Mini drill template but when I overlay the Dirt Dauber's PCB over the Paragon Mini PCB in Photoshop, it looks like the footswitch and LED spacing might be narrower

Yep, give me just a bit and I'll get it posted.

This is the first PCB designed to work with the SideEffect module, so you'll also have the choice of building it with a single footswitch that controls both sides. (Long press, Short press)
Don’t suppose this was still on your radar @PedalPCB ?

Totally understandable if you’ve been busy ofc, esp with the birthday contests!

Back