Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Has anyone the build docs for the newest ADHD (Ge Version) and the Powersound Booster?

I have an old version.
I've been waiting for a new one for half a year now.

The ADHD docs are here:
Still need to get it all consolidated along with a chart showing the substitutions/omissions for the various versions.

I'll get the Booster posted shortly.

I'd be interested in the build docs for the Micro-Addition Boost as it looks similar to the Integral Preamp I've already built. How does the EQ section compare?

Could I get parts lists for a few builds? Looking for Infrared Overdrive, Ultraviolet Distortion and the Revel Overdrive. Thanks a bunch!

Okay, there is about to be an influx of new projects...... but I want to tie up any loose ends first.

Is anyone waiting on any missing build docs / schematics? (Not including the most recent releases, those are already on my list)
I'm very curious about the schematic of the Octuplet Octave, as I thought the octave part of the Octron was the same as the red zimcard, but this one uses only one chip. Octuplet has 3

Anyone have a schematic for the Octrarock? I'm particularly interested in knowing if the 2 jfets are biased by resistors, because I have some slightly out-of-spec ones I can probably use, but need to know if I have to tweak anything.

Back