Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Schematic for the Nutty Fuzz? Curious as to what resistor is tied to the LED for the LRD so I can experiment tweaking that value.

Schematic for the Nutty Fuzz? Curious as to what resistor is tied to the LED for the LRD so I can experiment tweaking that value.
Looking at the picture on https://www.pedalpcb.com/product/pcb555/, I would wager on R4 or the CLR (probably R4), unless one of the pots also controls it. Every other resistor has both legs accounted for. But there could be other trickery going on I guess, but with a multimeter it would be simple to check those two to see which one goes to the LED (I assume the cathode goes directly to ground, it has the broken line around it which I think means it goes to ground).

Still no schematic for the Finale Overdrive.
Still no documentation for the ADHD Overdrive, Micro-Addition Boost, Obtuse Boost.
I'm sorry to remind you, but I really want to do some.

+ wish or request. Need AMT Tube Cake TC-3 or similar.
Looking for the schematic for the Finale Overdrive. I have the pcb but the switch connections look complicated.

Just got my Low Tide Mini PCBs in the mail today, but I didn't realize that there still isn't a parts list up. Can someone maybe just post what is needed in addition to or as a replacement for the parts on the full size Low Tide BOM, like the specific headers? I'm good on sourcing low profile caps, but are there any other parts where space is an issue?

Just got my Low Tide Mini PCBs in the mail today, but I didn't realize that there still isn't a parts list up. Can someone maybe just post what is needed in addition to or as a replacement for the parts on the full size Low Tide BOM, like the specific headers? I'm good on sourcing low profile caps, but are there any other parts where space is an issue?
Usually when I get pcbs that don't have documentation online, I'll make a list from the silkscreen on the PCB and go off of that. Alternately, you can search the forum for the BOM.

Usually when I get pcbs that don't have documentation online, I'll make a list from the silkscreen on the PCB and go off of that. Alternately, you can search the forum for the BOM.
Same, I've found it easier, as a matter of fact. I'm not looking at a BOM and a board, just a board.

Sure, but they're 2d, and since this is a stacked 2 pcb pedal there could be issues that wouldn't address, like component height and what length headers to use. There could also be other recommendations for smaller components since each board is smaller than the original/full size version.

Hello! Does anyone have the schematic for the Cadet Fuzz? I know it's based on the EQD, which is based on the Ace Tone, but I would like to confirm any changes that are made for this PCB.

Thank you!

Back