Missing Build Docs / Schematics

You don't need build docs for the ADHD. I've built two without them. Just follow the PCB, and you'll be fine. I do have the Sproing Deluxe in my build pile, but @Robert will probably post the build docs before I ever get around to building it -- in a few years.
Ooo! Great to know. You wouldn't happen to have a list of the components needed for the ADHD, would you? I know I'll need to order some components and I'm trying to get a Tayda order in this week!

Ooo! Great to know. You wouldn't happen to have a list of the components needed for the ADHD, would you? I know I'll need to order some components and I'm trying to get a Tayda order in this week!
Resistors:
1X 1K
1X 2.2K
1X 4.7K
5X 10K
1X 18K
1X 22K
1X 33K
1X 39K
1X 150K
1X 220K
1X 470K
1X 1M

Caps:
2X 220p ceramic
1X 10n film
1X 22n film
1X 47n film
3X 100n film
3X 10u Electrolytic

Transistors:
2X 2N7000

ICs:
TL082

Diodes:
1X 5817
2X 1N34A (or equivalent)

Switches:
13PDT Footswitch
1PDT On/On

You don't need build docs for the ADHD. I've built two without them. Just follow the PCB, and you'll be fine. I do have the Sproing Deluxe in my build pile, but @Robert will probably post the build docs before I ever get around to building it -- in a few years.

You’ll be fine to
Build the version 1.1 which is a version 90% of us havent heard so id be cautious with that thought.

Okay, there is about to be an influx of new projects...... but I want to tie up any loose ends first.

Is anyone waiting on any missing build docs / schematics? (Not including the most recent releases, those are already on my list)
Yes looking for Sproing building documents, ordered a couple PCB’s recently

Okay, there is about to be an influx of new projects...... but I want to tie up any loose ends first.

Is anyone waiting on any missing build docs / schematics? (Not including the most recent releases, those are already on my list)

Hello any update on the Sproing Deluxe reverb BD? Thanks

Just curious what you used for the GE diodes? I never know what to put in. Any idea what the original circuit used? Will be putting them in sockets.

Back