EXAMPLE Neural Seed: Running Neural Networks on Daisy Seed for Amp/Pedal Emulation

keyth72

If anyone is interested in using A.I. tech on the Daisy Seed, here is my example project using a neural net to emulate real amps and pedals. The code is all open source on Github:

I posted my Neural Seed project in the Build Reports section earlier but missed this Electro-Smith category, here is the original post:

I figure this thread can be for discussion of the technical details, if anyone is interested. Neural Seed uses the open source RTNeural engine to run pre-trained amp and pedal models. It can run models of clean or low gain amps, and overdrive/distortion pedals. Model training is accomplished using Pytorch. Here is the main c++ code, which runs the real-time neural models, and associated audio controls for the pedal:

I just read your article on Towards Data Science. Very fascinating stuff! I have been working with ML professionally for the last 8 years and I never imagined my hobby would intersect with work stuff :) Very inspiring work man!

Back