DEMO Not sure if this is weird or serious.

This post contains an audio or video demo

Pauleo1214

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Another three in one. This time it uses two organ donors in parallel capped off by an arachnid with various patches from MAS- Effects.

The draw of using the two organ donors is the lag control. Putting the controls on either pedals at opposite ends makes for a cool arpeggio effect! I threw in a feedback controlnfor good measure. Enjoy!

20231228_003344.jpg

20231228_003352.jpg

Paul, you have WAAAAAY to much TIMe on your hands.. and the sonic world wins :ROFLMAO:
Worked so well not sure if that was a 6 string or a synth feeding the box.

Another three in one. This time it uses two organ donors in parallel capped off by an arachnid with various patches from MAS- Effects.

The draw of using the two organ donors is the lag control. Putting the controls on either pedals at opposite ends makes for a cool arpeggio effect! I threw in a feedback controlnfor good measure. Enjoy!

View attachment 64264

View attachment 64265

Man that things is awesome! It does some pretty convincing synth sounds. Does it track well when playing multiple strings?

Man that things is awesome! It does some pretty convincing synth sounds. Does it track well when playing multiple strings?
It does track well all things considered. The lag control produces the delay in the signal. With it fully CCW, there's not much delay and it does track on multiple strings satisfactorily.

It does track well all things considered. The lag control produces the delay in the signal. With it fully CCW, there's not much delay and it does track on multiple strings satisfactorily.
I have been wanting to build an organ donor for a bit. You have me questioning if I actually want to build 2 now. A pitch shifter that did m3 5 M7 and the like in front of one of them might be cool.

Do you just pull these ideas out of your hat or simply wiggle your nose?

BRAVO!

752d9e10a39dd47b2f004bbf7a208f33.gif

Back