NOTE -- New Daisy Seeds have hardware changes that require recompiling libraries

I'm your lab rat....AND...I'm deadly with hash iteration...(though I realize that probably wont help much) (y)

I confirmed the flanger, double-chorus and verb programs work on the new Daisy Seed. The flanger sounded clean but the double-chorus and verb programs have the 1kH whine in them (not a new issue, just fyi)

Reactions: fig
I'll fix those. I have three daisies and depending on which one I use, I don't always hear the whine. It's a simple fix, though.
Same here. Some seem "quieter" than others. I thought it was just me, LOL.

It will be great to get the whine issue fixed on those, since they are otherwise very nice. I will check the compressor and multi-delay this evening.

Hi --- The compressor, simple delay and triple delay are all working fine on the new Daisy in a Terrarium pedal. Whine was noticeable on both the compressor and the triple delay. Not really noticeable on the simple delay.

My understanding is that they are backwards compatible. I was just looking into this a few days ago since I have a couple old ones myself.

Just received my Daisy seed in the mail today, as I thought I'd give it a try again.
Is there a repository for the different programs created from the Terrarium (and most likely updated)?
I have some programs, but reading this thread, I'm not sure they'll work on my seed.

Yea, I am pretty sure when I updated the Rhythmic Delay to the new libraries I was able to run it on the 2020 & 2022 Daisy Seed's.
I was able to install the recompiled Rhytmic delay, but there is a lot of noise/static when in use.
I've tried other recompiled programs and they were clean and quiet, so don't know what the issue is.

Just throwing out there if somebody can help me, as I'm having trouble installing the toolchain on my (aging) computer (2012 MBP).

Just wondering if someone could do a port of this also to the newest version standards.
Thanks!

Back