DEMO Parasit Theremin and Multiwave

This post contains an audio or video demo
That looks awesome. I don’t know how I would even approach playing that pedal, but I guess it would make me play completely different. Which is enough of a reason to build it

That looks awesome. I don’t know how I would even approach playing that pedal, but I guess it would make me play completely different. Which is enough of a reason to build it
PLL circuits definitely take a moment to get used to, but I love pretty much every one I've built, with the Theremin being my absolute favorite of the bunch

Great demo, it reminded me of a cool old man at a farmers market in San Francisco with a magnificently long silver fu-manchu who would rock similar riffs on his little single-string erhu (spike fiddle?) for tips- he didn't have any Parasit pedals though, unfortunately.

I'm not familiar with that version of the Multiwave- I'd be interested in seeing your guts if you've got any photos of inside?

The multiwave mega is probably my favorite build of 2020... The things it can do is so freaking awesome and the fact that it was all made by one dude is just mind boggling xD the switch press combination to get to the different settings is a bit tricky at first but soooo ingenious.

Hey wait
That ain't a multi wave mega xD !!?
My bad... Just built a Mega as well, got a bit flustered, I guess
161987786_4523371654356633_122663368911516594_n.jpg

Great demo, it reminded me of a cool old man at a farmers market in San Francisco with a magnificently long silver fu-manchu who would rock similar riffs on his little single-string erhu (spike fiddle?) for tips- he didn't have any Parasit pedals though, unfortunately.

I'm not familiar with that version of the Multiwave- I'd be interested in seeing your guts if you've got any photos of inside?
20210316_194713_50.jpg

Oh I see- you've modded its' pants off, how cool. You've gone and done a really nice wiring job in there too- thanks for sharing!

Back