PCB for vacuum tube socket?

Bucksears

Does anyone sell PCBs for mounting single 9-pin (12AX7-type) vacuum tube sockets?
Going to start my Tube Driver project soon and want something a little cleaner than all of those wires running directly to the socket legs.

Thx!
- Buck

Does anyone sell PCBs for mounting single 9-pin (12AX7-type) vacuum tube sockets?
Going to start my Tube Driver project soon and want something a little cleaner than all of those wires running directly to the socket legs.

Thx!
- Buck

If it’s a breakout board though, you’ll still need to run wires to the breakout board.

Unless you are looking to mount the board with header pins?

Thx!
- Buck
I’d be surprised if there wasn’t something available on OSHPark or similar.

Thx - I'm looking to do this: solder the tube socket to a PCB, run the wires from the main board to the socket PCB, mount the socket PCB inside the pedal case, swap tubes in/out easily.

Think I found something on evilbay, but it's a little pricey - if I can find an etchable PCB layout, I'll just roll my own.

Fig is right... there are at least 2 on OSHPark.

Do a search for : 9 pin tube socket or noval socket

Back