Pedals sound great but get occasional hissing

Two of the pedals I've built will sometimes hiss when engaged: Pharmacist and Whipped Cream. I've built 3 Pharmacist and this is the only one I've had issues with. The Whipped Cream sounds great but can't put either pedal on the board because the hissing is unpredictable. I've checked all my solder points and always clean the boards before loading. Any thoughts on this? Thx

As a follow up: I've tried both pedals with different power bricks and in a couple of different places in the house. Also where we rehearse. I did see mention of poor solder connections. I think my soldering is pretty good but... should I consider pulling the boards and re-hitting all solder points?

Is there any pattern to the hiss?

Does it occur when switching the pedal on?

Does it go away on it's own?

Does bypassing/reactivating the pedal have any effect?

Do the controls have any effect on the hiss?

No pattern on either pedal. Just starts hissing occasionally. Sometimes if I stomp on the switch on/off several times it goes away. Makes me think I should resolder all the joints one more time.

Only hisses when pedals are on.

The hiss stays unless I hit the switch several times or unplug and start over. Even then it may still his hiss and not stop. Just unpredictable.

No issue with the controls.

Back