Pestle build

DailyDovetails

I played with this pedal for a couple hours trying to figure out my thoughts on it. I think it does a great job at what I’m going to likely inaccurately call the Hiwatt sound. A lot of the settings remind me of something that would be home on a Led Zeppelin or Who album. I think with a slight mid scoop and the gain, weight and treble up a bit it does a really nice lead sound. With the weight and gain down it did a pretty good approximation of the cast iron I recently built but was definitely a bit more edgy. All in all I think this is a nice pedal. Not sure what a dynamic audio grinder is but this is a fairly flexible mid gain distortion.

1708134285072.jpeg
1708134300136.jpeg
1708134316974.jpeg

I played with this pedal for a couple hours trying to figure out my thoughts on it. I think it does a great job at what I’m going to likely inaccurately call the Hiwatt sound. A lot of the settings remind me of something that would be home on a Led Zeppelin or Who album. I think with a slight mid scoop and the gain, weight and treble up a bit it does a really nice lead sound. With the weight and gain down it did a pretty good approximation of the cast iron I recently built but was definitely a bit more edgy. All in all I think this is a nice pedal. Not sure what a dynamic audio grinder is but this is a fairly flexible mid gain distortion.

View attachment 68667
View attachment 68668
View attachment 68669
I still can't get over the fact that you 3-D print all of this stuff

Back