Pre-drilled enclosures for Cepheid Chorus and XC Phaser?

brightlight

I'm looking to build the XC Phaser and Cepheid Chorus, but ive never drilled an enclosure and am hoping to NOT have to learn. I've been getting by on the Tayda pre-drilled enclosures, but I cant find any that will work with these 2 pedals. I guess I'd be looking at a 3 knob reverse pattern from the type 1 (1 hole top center, 2 holes underneath in a triangle layour for the switches) for the XC Phaser. For the Cepheid I cant find a 2 knob type 1 to save my life, especially one with the right locations for the 2 LED's. Am i missing these or do they not exist yet?

Thanks, guys!

I'm looking to build the XC Phaser and Cepheid Chorus, but ive never drilled an enclosure and am hoping to NOT have to learn. I've been getting by on the Tayda pre-drilled enclosures, but I cant find any that will work with these 2 pedals. I guess I'd be looking at a 3 knob reverse pattern from the type 1 (1 hole top center, 2 holes underneath in a triangle layour for the switches) for the XC Phaser. For the Cepheid I cant find a 2 knob type 1 to save my life, especially one with the right locations for the 2 LED's. Am i missing these or do they not exist yet?

Thanks, guys!
Some pedals have special layouts that don't fit the standard layouts, and for those there is a sub-forum https://forum.pedalpcb.com/forums/drilltemplates/

Just have to find or ask for a template and then purchase the tayda drill service and whatever enclosure you want, then apply the drill template you copied to your order in the drill dashboard website.

Drilling really isn't that hard. But I would just take a pre-drilled one that is close enough, and enlarge an LED hole and drill a new LED hole to minimize the work you need to do.
I kinda figured that might be the way to go. Any advice on what to do with leftover unused holes?
Some pedals have special layouts that don't fit the standard layouts, and for those there is a sub-forum https://forum.pedalpcb.com/forums/drilltemplates/

Just have to find or ask for a template and then purchase the tayda drill service and whatever enclosure you want, then apply the drill template you copied to your order in the drill dashboard website.
That's a great idea! Thanks for the link!

Back