Prince Albert/RAH...in can

The Gator

Couldn't help myself. I did a whole thing with the play on the pipe tobacco...
Pretty cool circuit. It does that thing it is made to do. Noticed that the tone stack is literally a hiwatt amp tone stack. Limited in adjustability, but has great midrange.
This could be hit with a boost and probably really scream. 20240204_201723.jpg 20240204_201222.jpg

Lol. I got lucky and found a picture of Jimmy playing guitar and smoking in a nice pencil drawn image just like Prince Albert on the original can LOL. I am a pathetic Zep head for sure.
I like to run my ideas past my daughter and see if they are just too cheesy. Most of the time I'm on the edge of too cheesy..as you surely have seen by now...

Thank you very much. I had fun with this one. I like Caitlinbread circuits and enjoyed the build. First mosfet pedal I have built. Pretty simple really.
The graphic was fun. Just closely mimic the look of a 1 1/2 ounce can of Prince Albert with changed wording and picture.
I am having fun with it.
Thank you for the kind words.

Gator

That looks fantastic. Was the art a waterslide or some kind of print? I thought that circuit was jfets like some of their others. I didn't realize it was mosfet based, which is cool.

Thank you. I have used waterslide a lot in the past. it can be difficult in this size. This is actually just printable vinyl. I develop the whole graphic as a "top cover" kinda like a faceplate. It is then printed and then cut on a vinyl cutter. Matching the red of the enclosure was the hardest part on this one. all in all not bad.
Yeah the circuit is interesting. like a MIAB, it is a HIAT (Hiwatt in a box). almost identical tone stack

Back