Random pix

My new workshop.... well the beginning of it at least... ;)

WD6381W.jpg

Don't we like to work with kitsets. If everything else fails lets look at the manual. Or maybe a shed builder forum? There must be...
So at present, concrete pad 6x5m is down, kitset is in the big wooden box in foreground.
I have been pretty absent from forums as I'm currently living in camper van while we are building new house, and yes, new workshop yehaa.
Internet connection living in the van is either sparse/slow/expensive or all of the above. Sometimes better which gives me a quick glance, but I shall be back and looking forward to it. All my stuff and tools and all is in storage in bunch of boxes, it shall be a bit like Xmas unpacking it one day and findimg what surprises lurk.
It might take a bit of time, but we'll get there, somehow, with a bit of trouble shooting.
Applies to pedal building and real world building as I'm just finding out.

Good to see some builds popping up here that I had a bit of a hand in doing the boards for. Noice!
Hasta la vista.

My new workshop.... well the beginning of it at least... ;)

WD6381W.jpg

Don't we like to work with kitsets. If everything else fails lets look at the manual. Or maybe a shed builder forum? There must be...
That will do nicely. When can I move in? :giggle:

What Fig said.

Mind, I only gave the "shell" post a thumbs-up instead of a love-it because previous photos showed enough of the background scenery, but these latest shots don't show enough background.

Looking forward to kitted out and operational pics with lots of scenery!

Back