DEMO SB Blackeye & PPCB Oasis

This post contains an audio or video demo

Paradox916

I like the idea of an AIAB but if I was going to do one I wanted to go the full 9 so I modified a Blackeye and one good turn deserves another if you are going to go high gain and low tuned you got to boost it. So I paired it with my recent Oasis build, this also required a couple other dynamic pedals like a comp and a gate which is absolutely necessary for a modern metal tone. This demo really pushed what I could do with an old phone and limited time. But I was able to pull of a direct no amp signal chain. I’m might have to revisit the SLO preamp concept in a different format just to see if I can make it a little better next go around. Hope you enjoy it.

I like the idea of an AIAB but if I was going to do one I wanted to go the full 9 so I modified a Blackeye and one good turn deserves another if you are going to go high gain and low tuned you got to boost it. So I paired it with my recent Oasis build, this also required a couple other dynamic pedals like a comp and a gate which is absolutely necessary for a modern metal tone. This demo really pushed what I could do with an old phone and limited time. But I was able to pull of a direct no amp signal chain. I’m might have to revisit the SLO preamp concept in a different format just to see if I can make it a little better next go around. Hope you enjoy it.

Killer demo!

Thank you! At the moment Im using York audio Mesa 4x12 freedman that @SillyOctpuss turned my on to(thanks again!) this is double tracked with stereo panning as well :full disclosure 🤣
heck yeah. why not double-track, it sounds better that way 🤟🏻

ayy, can’t go wrong with a mesa cab/v30.

i tried the york audio $1 2x12 mesa v30 cab and that was bloody excellent.
then i got some ownhammer files from a mate, and they were pretty good too.

Cool Video, I just found a more recent Shot of you:
Paradox with Cap.jpg

“Scrota?” Epic name…

heck yeah. why not double-track, it sounds better that way 🤟🏻

ayy, can’t go wrong with a mesa cab/v30.

i tried the york audio $1 2x12 mesa v30 cab and that was bloody excellent.
then i got some ownhammer files from a mate, and they were pretty good too.
Maybe it was the ones I tried but I liked the own hammer IRs But right now I’m digging a this one, I didn’t really have to mess with it at all.

200w.gif

Back