Sushibox blackeye

Paradox916

Oh where do I start with this one that hasn’t already been said…. I just couldn’t wait any longer I had to see for myself but as in my usual fashion a single tone knob just wasn’t going to suffice so I looked at a lot of amp schematics turns out most of my favorite amps all use almost the identical tone stack (Mesa, Diezel, Soldano,ect …yup I’m that guy) so that’s what I went with giving this the full compliment tone stack Treble,middle,bass, and presence and not stopping there To truly make it my own a enclosure redesign was in order… and of course as a failed effor I tried a simple Jfet buffer to no avail (but the infamous squeal is only at extreme gain settings and can actually be dialed out with the mids, that being said running it in my pedal chain the squeal is none existent, due to the other buffers. And surprisingly plays very well the my Archibald! And that combo is absolutely a beast! Cuts through the mix like you would hope for. B09E853E-8175-43E7-A11F-DE52C73A1E12.jpeg 2A4672C7-6FB4-423E-ABE7-0FCBD8345A0B.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh where do I start with this one that hasn’t already been said…. I just couldn’t wait any longer I had to see for myself but as in my usual fashion a single tone knob just wasn’t going to suffice so I looked at a lot of amp schematics turns out most of my favorite amps all use almost the identical tone stack (Mesa, Diezel, Soldano,ect …yup I’m that guy) so that’s what I went with giving this the full compliment tone stack Treble,middle,bass, and presence and not stopping there To truly make it my own a enclosure redesign was in order… and of course as a failed effor I tried a simple Jfet buffer to no avail (but the infamous squeal is only at extreme gain settings and can actually be dialed out with the mids, that being said running it in my pedal chain the squeal is none existent, due to the other buffers. And surprisingly plays very well the my Archibald! And that combo is absolutely a beast! Cuts through the mix like you would hope for. View attachment 37613View attachment 37614
Dayum 💪😤🥵💅
806d4895a961f8e3430fa465e3bdc497.jpeg

Amazing pedal! I like those floating LEDs.

Completely random question: what is that in the background? I see a governor, but what is it attached to?

gov.jpg

Back