DEMO SB Blackeye & PPCB Oasis

This post contains an audio or video demo
I
Gonna give us any hints about your mods ;-)???
I kind of covered it with n the build report but no one seemed that interested, From what I remember the Tone knob on the Blackeye is pretty much the pres control circuit so I just added a full tone stack same values that’s in almost every high gain amp. It wasn’t terribly difficult as soon as I figured out how to do it.

I kind of covered it with n the build report but no one seemed that interested, From what I remember the Tone knob on the Blackeye is pretty much the pres control circuit so I just added a full tone stack same values that’s in almost every high gain amp. It wasn’t terribly difficult as soon as I figured out how to do it.
Not enough metalhead love over here sometimes, obviously ;-)

Unfortunately most metalheads ( not all) these days have pigeon wholed themselves into a DSP which I get, a quad-cortex would be fun but what happens when someone makes something better. I would rather just have the piece of gear it’s emulating… I also never leave the house🤣.
For me it’s seeing my cohorts with DSP floorboards watching helplessly as their rigs reboot in the middle of a show because of a club power issue. I’m building the bulletproof as close to fully analog and solid state as possible rig.

Back