SECOND DEMO: Worst slogan ever!

This demo's for you @fig !

A little backstory, @Mentaltossflycoon came up with the name Bootie and the Hoefish for this pedal. While brilliantly hilarious, I felt it got too far away from the fart theme. This demo is also in honor of his awesome suggestion.
I'm sitting in my living room laughing out loud, hard, loud enough the neighbours may complain...
...and I'm not even big on "fart humour".

What's more, some of the less flatulent noises sound great, useable even.
And even better, no DSP or triggered samples ala the other commercial "Fart" pedal.

This demo's for you @fig !

A little backstory, @Mentaltossflycoon came up with the name Bootie and the Hoefish for this pedal. While brilliantly hilarious, I felt it got too far away from the fart theme. This demo is also in honor of his awesome suggestion.

Wow! No one has ever written or sang a song about me....unless you count the occasional and reluctantly lame Happy Birthday song. I like this way better, thank you! 🥰

After Sonny's contract was up with General Mills, he went from job to job, doing cameos for Heckyl & Jeckyl and Captain Crunch. His career came to a screeching halt with the passing of progressive school nutritional guidelines. Pulling himself from obscurity, Sonny started a Porta-Potty business and through a few favors from his former connections, was able to land a nice studio contract.

I'm guessing the above explains.......a lot.

I'm sitting in my living room laughing out loud, hard, loud enough the neighbours may complain...
...and I'm not even big on "fart humour".

What's more, some of the less flatulent noises sound great, useable even.
And even better, no DSP or triggered samples ala the other commercial "Fart" pedal.
I take offense that you're not big on fart humor! I see you one fart song and raise you a fart tracked video, sir!

Delighted I was able to accommodate ...

CryingCat.png
I feel ssssso used!
😿

Back