Shielded wire

DailyDovetails

Anyone know of an affordable source for shielded wire like this?

1715554245697.jpeg
The mixer I’m rebuilding has a bunch of it inside and I feel like I would like it for wiring ins and outs. Seems like it would be easy to work with. 22 or 24 gauge would be my preference.

I had found some on amazon that were 12in each. I found them a little brittle but to make connectors that could work. There was no choice of colors.

That looks like pretty standard shielded wire with clear heat shrink added. Is there something special about this that you particularly like(that I'm not seeing)?
Not trying to be condescending or anything, been in the sun all day so feeling a little extra dim.

That looks like pretty standard shielded wire with clear heat shrink added. Is there something special about this that you particularly like(that I'm not seeing)?
Not trying to be condescending or anything, been in the sun all day so feeling a little extra dim.
You’re good. I just haven’t sourced any yet. I have 4 strand and the kind with foil but feel like it would prefer this. I don’t think Tayda where I normally buy stuff has it unless I’m mistaken.

Last edited:
Back