Simulcast goodness!

Dan0h

Ohm! Feels so good to build again.
The led is a super bright green that lights up a dark room. I am not usually a gloss fan but this glossy lime Gorva is tits.

Attachments

• E87E581B-E169-4569-BCA1-660E4BB3AAFE.jpeg
    E87E581B-E169-4569-BCA1-660E4BB3AAFE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • 9D7DA1CB-4F0D-44C0-B30B-CE2662662A3F.jpeg
    9D7DA1CB-4F0D-44C0-B30B-CE2662662A3F.jpeg
    550.6 KB · Views: 66
It looks great! How do you like the pedal?

I just used one of those transformers as an inductor...now I remember why I had it.

It looks great! How do you like the pedal?

I just used one of those transformers as an inductor...now I remember why I had it.
I built the Duocast as one of my first few pedals and it is still my ultimate fave. This one is pretty much the same. Just slightly different due to the nature of the transistors. I am a huge Broadcast fan. And a huge transformer in signal path fan. My Supro tremolo is epic how much warmth it adds. And I believe it’s because of the transformer.

Reactions: fig
Just A-B’d this to my previous Duocast build. And this is what makes pedals so interesting. Pretty much the same components but yet all of the minor variations between individual components this new one has a clarity and presence that the my first build does not. And the first build has a mid-warm ness that the second one does not have. Blows my mind how close but yet different these two builds sound. I’m trying to not let the new shinny thing get in the way of my ears but they really have their own character.

Back