Simulcast toggle switch?

Hi there! Starting to source my components for a Simulcast build. Sorry this might be a boring question.
Am I correct in assuming the toggle switch is an SPDT?

The only purpose of D5 is to prevent damage to the charge pump by applying over-voltage.

It's not critical to operation, but 1N4743A would be fine for powering from a 9V supply.

Thanks much! Looking forward to checking this pedal out. I've not played a Hudson Broadcast in person but I love some of the demos I've seen.

I just ordered another board. Ordered the transformer and PCB for it a long time ago, reorganized my workstation and lost the original PCB ?

I haven't finished my Simulcast build yet but I'm curious about the on/OFF/on toggle choice. What does the OFF position do if the other 2 positions are low and high gain?

The three position gain switch comes from the 24V version.

From the Hudson Broadcast page:
The BC-24V-USA also features a three position gain switch offering MID-LOW-HIGH modes. In LOW mode, the pedal has most headroom and stays nearly clean across its range, whilst retaining colouration from its germanium circuit and transformer – perfect if you use higher output pickups, baritone, bass or keyboards . The MID mode is voiced to sound and behave as the regular Broadcast – still pretty clean but adding more grit and saturation to the mix. In HIGH mode, as with the regular Broadcast, the BC-24V-USA heads into overdrive, distortion and fuzz but with a slightly tighter low end.

The three position gain switch comes from the 24V version.

From the Hudson Broadcast page:
That means Simulcast is based on 24Vdc version? 9vdc will be converted to 24vdc (charge pump) which we shouldn't run the pedal more than 9vdc?

Cheers

Back