Skeptical Buffer Mockup Pedal - Arriving Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to verify the PCB before posting the BOM (and definitely before posting a schematic), just in case any changes need to be made to to the power section.

The loop would be wired offboard using a pair of switched jacks, if desired.

It's completely passive, no additional components involved, and only active when the effect is in bypass.

I suppose I could create a breakout board to assist with the wiring, but in this case it's probably easier to just wire it up without one.
Wiring-SkepticalBuffer.png

Just received this, have it bumped down on my to build list, but some docs would be nice. Any update on availability?

The loop would be wired offboard using a pair of switched jacks, if desired.

It's completely passive, no additional components involved, and only active when the effect is in bypass.

I suppose I could create a breakout board to assist with the wiring, but in this case it's probably easier to just wire it up without one.
Wiring-SkepticalBuffer.png
OK, I feel like a dingus but I wired this up and now it works as intended - EXCEPT when I turn on the pedal in the loop (buffer switched off of course).

Just to confirm -- tip is the left side of the jack as pictured, switched lug on top? (BTW I'm using the 3PDT breakout board and I'm beginning to think that's my problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back