Sproing: very low output / same signal on inverting and non-inverting input of IC2

Blaise

Hi,
I am trying to debug a new sproing build and am stunned...

I checked and reflowed all solders, checked for bridges. The led works and I have bypassed signal. What I really don't understand is the following:

I get reverb signal out of pin 6 of the belton brick amd pin 2 of the potentiometer. I get dry signal on pin 5 of IC2. But I also get the dry signal on pin 6 of IC2, so that the output on pin 7 is a very low dry signal.

That I would get a weak signal out of IC2 pin7 makes sense since I feed the same signal in the inverting and non-inverting input. What makes absolutely no sense to me is that I get dry signal on pin 6 of IC2 but wet signal on pin 2 of the pot.
I checked the resistance between pin 6 of IC2 and pin 2 of the pot points and I get 39kΩ so the issue is not circuit continuity. I measured 10kΩ between pins 6 and 7 and 10kΩ between pins 1 and 5 of IC2, which is consistent with the schematic too. I also tried to change the TL072 and that did not help at all...

Any idea? I am at a total loss...

Back