Stuff

New addition to the Peak LCR45...these are real useful. The LCR-45 already had the micro-bananas, so an easy upgrade!

lNZ9jft.jpg

drw4k3Y.jpg
What the butt is that for??

• Haha
Reactions: fig
…and whether or not your mower blade needs sharpening…
It needs a new spindle attached to one of those blades. The bearings are becoming unbearable and I've decided not to resuscitate once it seizes. I've got a feeling I may be too busy for much yard work this summer anyway.

How does it differentiate from your DCA75? .... Or in which situation would you use one rather then the other?
Good question.

Here are some key differences;

The DCA75 does not measure LCR values (inductance, capacitance, resistance) but the LCR45 does.
The DCA75 will measure transistor specs but the LCR45 does not.
The DCA75 will measure diodes but the LCR45 does not.

Good question.

Here are some key differences;

The DCA75 does not measure LCR values (inductance, capacitance, resistance) but the LCR45 does.
The DCA75 will measure transistor specs but the LCR45 does not.
The DCA75 will measure diodes but the LCR45 does not.
Got it! I though the DCA75 could mesure resistors and capacitors so the LCR45 is a nice addition! Dam it .... another tool on my wish list 😅

I'm pretty sure all of the tests each device performs can be done with a few equations and a breadboard. It's great for learning but a lot of it goes over my head. I just look up and wave as it flies by.

It needs a new spindle attached to one of those blades. The bearings are becoming unbearable and I've decided not to resuscitate once it seizes. I've got a feeling I may be too busy for much yard work this summer anyway.

I’ve yet to get my mower to start. I’m always too busy for yard work. 9 times out of 10 I can always find something better to do…

I wanted to share this for @swelchy and @pcb rookie who bought or were considering buying the same light I have. I found this at the same site (you know the one). It is the perfect length and is magnetic on the top so these two bits were made for one another. It has a few modes, +/-, power. Definitely a plus on the lighting! $20.

tgybc59.jpg

Back