Tayda PedalPCB Enclosure Questions

joelorigo

Well-known member
I am going to build the Hydra, the Honeysuckle and the Hwut.
Looks like the Tayda pre-drilled 4 knob would work for the Hwut, yes?
For the Honeysuckle the Tayda pre-drilled 4 knob would work but I would have to drill 2 more holes?
And the Tayda pre-drilled 5 knob will not work for the Hydra right?
 
The 5-hole will work with the Honeysuckle with one caveat: the holes for the switches will be slightly larger than they need to be. You can solve this by using a larger washer on the switches.

Edit: Robert corrected me here--I wasn't paying close enough attention to the spacing.
 
Last edited:
The 5-hole will work with the Honeysuckle with one caveat: the holes for the switches will be slightly larger than they need to be. You can solve this by using a larger washer on the switches.
You are referring to what Tayda calls "5 Knob Type 1"? That would be good. Just get larger washers at the hardware store?

​

 
So it seems the 4 hole for the Hwut, the 5 hole for the Honeysuckle if I use larger washers for the 2 switches? But for the Hydra i’ll have to drill an enclosure myself?
 
The 5 hole isn't spaced correctly for the Honeysuckle. (1.6" vs 1.3" spacing)

You could use this template:
Cool, thanks. When I click the link it takes me to what I'm assuming is instructions for Tayda to drill a non drilled enclosure, right? I'm having trouble figuring out what to do next.

EDIT: OK, I'm figuring it out I think.
 
Last edited:
The 5 hole isn't spaced correctly for the Honeysuckle. (1.6" vs 1.3" spacing)

You could use this template:
Quick question: Do I need to modify this template add .2mm to the hole diameters I choose a powder coated enclosure, or is that already taken in to account in this one?
 
Back
Top