Tayda PedalPCB Enclosure Questions

joelorigo

I am going to build the Hydra, the Honeysuckle and the Hwut.
Looks like the Tayda pre-drilled 4 knob would work for the Hwut, yes?
For the Honeysuckle the Tayda pre-drilled 4 knob would work but I would have to drill 2 more holes?
And the Tayda pre-drilled 5 knob will not work for the Hydra right?

The 5-hole will work with the Honeysuckle with one caveat: the holes for the switches will be slightly larger than they need to be. You can solve this by using a larger washer on the switches.

Edit: Robert corrected me here--I wasn't paying close enough attention to the spacing.

Last edited:
The 5-hole will work with the Honeysuckle with one caveat: the holes for the switches will be slightly larger than they need to be. You can solve this by using a larger washer on the switches.
You are referring to what Tayda calls "5 Knob Type 1"? That would be good. Just get larger washers at the hardware store?

So it seems the 4 hole for the Hwut, the 5 hole for the Honeysuckle if I use larger washers for the 2 switches? But for the Hydra i’ll have to drill an enclosure myself?

The 5 hole isn't spaced correctly for the Honeysuckle. (1.6" vs 1.3" spacing)

You could use this template:
Cool, thanks. When I click the link it takes me to what I'm assuming is instructions for Tayda to drill a non drilled enclosure, right? I'm having trouble figuring out what to do next.

EDIT: OK, I'm figuring it out I think.

Last edited:
The 5 hole isn't spaced correctly for the Honeysuckle. (1.6" vs 1.3" spacing)

You could use this template:
Quick question: Do I need to modify this template add .2mm to the hole diameters I choose a powder coated enclosure, or is that already taken in to account in this one?

Back