Tayda Shipping

Thailand Post delivery is available in my EU country, now.
My cart is around 0.53 kg, about 54 $ of material and almost 21 $ Thailand Post delivery. Probably I'll add something else.
No DHL, so I should pay just the VAT because in Italy under 150 € I have to pay just the VAT.
Should I expect some bad jokes?

Well I guess I'll add my stupid Tayda ordering tricks to the pile. I ordered some pots that I can't finish a project without (my oversight) and I ignorantly also included a handful of painted enclosures with the order. Placed the order 12-5-21 and was notified yesterday that my order arrived at an Aurora, Co. USPS station.

I can usually get passive components from them in about two weeks or so, faster if I spend the money on UPS (I live in Alaska). My suspicion is that their Louisville, CO. location keeps a stock of commonly ordered passive components, but that painted enclosures have to come from Bangkok. I think if I'd have known this in advance, I would have separated the orders. I just didn't think about it at the time that I was in an ordering frenzy. It's frustrating when a build is waiting on a single component, and mine are more often than not unfortunately.

Tayda is great for what they are, but they are not Johnny-on-the-Spot.

Back