Terrarium Development Pedal

Super! I'm really interested to see and most of all hear what people come up with and what can be done with these.
Mesmerized.

Great job, what size did you drill the hole for the micro-usb? I had my enclosure pre-drilled, but left this one to be more precise with the build, and was wondering about sizing it. Just missing my board, as I was ready to order (days before the last 15%off sale), and there was only 1 Terrarium board left and I need 2. And now, just waiting for other stuff to get restocked so I can order...

Great job, what size did you drill the hole for the micro-usb? I had my enclosure pre-drilled, but left this one to be more precise with the build, and was wondering about sizing it. Just missing my board, as I was ready to order (days before the last 15%off sale), and there was only 1 Terrarium board left and I need 2. And now, just waiting for other stuff to get restocked so I can order...

I drilled the top holes firstly and mounted it in the enclosure. Then marked the side hole, took out the board and drilled until I could get the micro usb cable connected.

Back