Thermionic Distortion (BE-OD)

caiofilipini

Just finished building this Thermionic for a friend. Nothing fancy, left on the bare enclosure because he wants to work on the art himself. Sounds awesome, though!
A little too gainy for my personal taste, I'm going to build a Dirty Sanchez for myself soon.

MVIMG_20200707_152008.jpg

MVIMG_20200707_152026.jpg

MVIMG_20200707_144447.jpg

Just finished building this Thermionic for a friend. Nothing fancy, left on the bare enclosure because he wants to work on the art himself. Sounds awesome, though!
A little too gainy for my personal taste, I'm going to build a Dirty Sanchez for myself soon.
Nice build! First time I've seen rectangular LEDs in a pedal. Almost mistook them for film caps.
I'd recommend the Brown Betty, even though the Dirty Sanchez has the better name. The TIGHT control is very useful. The DS & the BB are pretty high gain too. It's easily reduced, if desired.

Nice build! First time I've seen rectangular LEDs in a pedal. Almost mistook them for film caps.
I'd recommend the Brown Betty, even though the Dirty Sanchez has the better name. The TIGHT control is very useful. The DS & the BB are pretty high gain too. It's easily reduced, if desired.

Thanks, Chuck!

These are the rectangular LEDs: https://www.pedalhackerelectronics.com/10-Pack-Red-Square-LED-s-Clipping-Diodes-p/led-red-sq.htm

I'll look into the Brown Betty. I already have a Dirty Sanchez PCB, so I think I'm gonna build it anyway, but perhaps the Brown Betty would work better with my rig. Thanks for the suggestion!

Back