This Pedal Means Death (Mask Us Muffin)

joelorigo

This is the 2nd of 2 boards @MichaelW included when he volunteered to send me some parts for a build I was doing. The first was this Mayahana:

I chose the Mask Us version because it wasn't one that I have already. Sounds really good! Michael also included BC239C transistors and I am comparing them with the 2N5088 that are listed on the build doc.

I had an idea to name a fuzz pedal this when I was watching the HBO show back to back while I was in Covid quarantine last summer. Something happened to my red LED while is was testing it in the Auditorium Test Platform so I had this clear one in stock. But I do think that a pedal with "Death" in the title should have a red LED so I will replace that with the next Tayda order. Thanks again Michael!

Attachments

• IMG_7024.jpg
    IMG_7024.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7026.jpg
    IMG_7026.jpg
    731.8 KB · Views: 37
This is the 2nd of 2 boards @MichaelW included when he volunteered to send me some parts for a build I was doing. The first was this Mayahana:

I chose the Mask Us version because it wasn't one that I have already. Sounds really good! Michael also included BC239C transistors and I am comparing them with the 2N5088 that are listed on the build doc.

I had an idea to name a fuzz pedal this when I was watching the HBO show back to back while I was in Covid quarantine last summer. Something happened to my red LED while is was testing it in the Auditorium Test Platform so I had this clear one in stock. But I do think that a pedal with "Death" in the title should have a red LED so I will replace that with the next Tayda order. Thanks again Michael!
Those BC239s are reverse pin outs from the 2N5088s.

Back