Triad Compressor PCB - Available Now!

irrespective of the 3 series, im a huge fan of that knob layout instead of the usual triangular pattern.
saw the same with that new muffinator fuzz pcb, hope this trend continues 👌🏻

So what is the 3 Series comp based on? The tired and overly-copied ubiquitous Dyna-Ross sure-quit?
Or is it an Orange Squeezer [3080 chip, so not a Squeezer, so gee I wonder...] or???

I can't find any real info about it. EVERY website shop/review/magazine starts with the PR-blurb:
"The JHS Pedals 3 Series Compressor is a simple and powerful compressor that will ..."
... make me hurl if it's just another DynaRossJangle-Box.
:sick:

So what is the 3 Series comp based on? The tired and overly-copied ubiquitous Dyna-Ross sure-quit?
Or is it an Orange Squeezer [3080 chip, so not a Squeezer, so gee I wonder...] or???

I can't find any real info about it. EVERY website shop/review/magazine starts with the PR-blurb:
"The JHS Pedals 3 Series Compressor is a simple and powerful compressor that will ..."
... make me hurl if it's just another DynaRossJangle-Box.
:sick:
I think you can start hurling!!!, but the Bright switch is where the Magic happens???

From what I can tell from the info available around here, while it’s a similar approach to the Byrdhouse, the 3 Series Comp is a tad different, with the bright setting not as bright as the Byrdhouse. You also get the additional control…
Thank you for clarifying… now we need to get @Robert to put an ordering option where we pay him an extra $1 to print a packing list with the price we told our wives we paid vs what we REALLY paid for the order! Lol

How 'bout a project that has a mix of:
1/8w&1/4w resistors THD, with 1w SMD resistors and some resistor arrays;
SMD BJTs with THD JFETs buffering...;
Quad op-amp SMD-IC using only 1 (maybe 2) of the op-amps and a solitary THD single op-amp IC;
with a millennial bypass (somebody born '80s–'90s next to a toggle standing by to turn it on/off and to tell you whether it's engaged or not).

How 'bout a project that has a mix of:
1/8w&1/4w resistors THD, with 1w SMD resistors and some resistor arrays;
SMD BJTs with THD JFETs buffering...;
Quad op-amp SMD-IC using only 1 (maybe 2) of the op-amps and a solitary THD single op-amp IC;
with a millennial bypass (somebody born '80s–'90s next to a toggle standing by to turn it on/off and to tell you whether it's engaged or not).
Nah, you don’t want the millennial around. Every time you bend a string they’d be “ok, Boomer”ing you!

(I think that giraffe looking kid who plays for Perlifya or whatever they are who called any string bends “boomer bends” .. and yes I’m jealous of how good of a player he is! Lol)

Nah, you don’t want the millennial around. Every time you bend a string they’d be “ok, Boomer”ing you!

(I think that giraffe looking kid who plays for Perlifya or whatever they are who called any string bends “boomer bends” .. and yes I’m jealous of how good of a player he is! Lol)
I had to look up what the hell you were talking about, and I have to say, from a foreign perspective I feel like some americans get bent out of shape over the stupidest things...

I had to look up what the hell you were talking about, and I have to say, from a foreign perspective I feel like some americans get bent out of shape over the stupidest things...
I blame that on our mass media- they’ve made a business out of pitting us against each other in an “us vs them” battle.
Don’t worry though, we know just how to upset non-Americans as well lol

I’m a millennial. I’m almost 40. That “giraffe” guy is young enough to be my kid. No one cares about Boomers, except Boomers. Same with with GHS Boomers. No one uses GHS, but those that do use nothing else…
He's 30, so you would have to be a very early bloomer.

He's 30, so you would have to be a very early bloomer.
If that kid is only 30, that would still make him a millennial (1980-1995 birth years)
Either way, obnoxious as his personality is, that giraffe can play well… just wish I could stand their music.

If that kid is only 30, that would still make him a millennial (1980-1995 birth years)
Either way, obnoxious as his personality is, that giraffe can play well… just wish I could stand their music.
For whatever reason I actually really like G.O.A.T., but I'm with you where I can't stand any of their other songs (and FWIW I'm also technically a millennial).

A similar thing happens to me enough with ~most other bands too, so nowadays I just pick the songs I like, stick them on a playlist and don't always even bother checking out their other discography since it's just wasted effort.

Back