Turn Thermionic Deluxe into Dirty Sanchez Ch1, Thermionic Ch2

Bucksears

Sorry if this one seems basic, but what values would I need to change if I wanted to perform this mod?

Thx,
- Buck

And if you can't read a schematic, the answers are still there, giving you an incentive to learn to read a schematic. Plenty of resources on the google to assist.

This is a really easy one... It already is a Dirty Sanchez + Thermionic Distortion. Channel 1 is Thermionic, Channel 2 is Dirty Sanchez.
(I assume you don't want to actually remove the Mid or Tight controls to make it exactly like the Thermionic....)

Want to reverse them? Just move the Red wire on the right footswitch to the bottom lug.

Yeah, I can read a schematic. (Thanks for the replies)
Wish the doc just said, Channel A is Thermionic, Channel B is Dirty Sanchez, as that's pretty much how I'm understanding it.

This is a really easy one... It already is a Dirty Sanchez + Thermionic Distortion. Channel 1 is Thermionic, Channel 2 is Dirty Sanchez.
(I assume you don't want to actually remove the Mid or Tight controls to make it exactly like the Thermionic....)

Want to reverse them? Just move the Red wire on the right footswitch to the bottom lug.

Thx!
Did I miss that in the documentation?

Back