What's on the workbench?

I'm working on it. :)

The circuit is traced but I still have to measure a few SMD components.

The trem and wah are both done, just waiting on the PCBs to arrive.

I never skip an opportunity to show that off. :ROFLMAO:

Like I mentioned in the thread discussing the Daisy Seed, this was recorded before we learned how to correct the high frequency noise in the signal.

In fact, I think this was recorded just a couple days after I got the Seed and Petal.

Stereo, Tap Tempo, and if I recall somewhere around 32 or 64 delay taps (vs 3 in the original Daydream)

I don't have speakers on this computer so I hope this is the right one.

Since the Seed has serial over USB support it's not completely insane to think we could develop an app to connect and configure the parameters... because there's way too many possible combinations to dial in with a few knobs and switches.

Staggering, skipping, and Paula mode, to name a few.

Listening to this gives me an idea, as a man of analogue talents but of too much laziness to progress to digital beyond a basic understanding, can I run a potential joint project venture I've had in mind for some time past you...? :unsure:

Listening to this gives me an idea, as a man of analogue talents but of too much laziness to progress to digital beyond a basic understanding, can I run a potential joint project venture I've had in mind for some time past you...? :unsure:

Well absolutely.

I honestly don't know who Nergal is... I mean, I know he's in Behemoth, but I don't really know who that is either.

Back