will Tayda UV print on their pre-drilled enclosures?

brightlight

As the title states. Will Tayda UV print over their pre-drilled, pre-powder coated enclsoures or do you have to order a plain, undrlled enclosure and then also order drilling and powdercoating? Just wondering before I invest a lot of time into learning the process with Illustrator. Thanks guys!

I believe many people have done that plenty, but I don't want to steer you wrong. As far as I'm aware, their "pre drilled" enclosures are drilled and powder coated to order just like with a custom drill job, and that the only difference is you're paying slightly less. Someone else will surely chime in with firsthand experience, but I'm 98% sure the answer is yes

Like everyone else said, yes I did it for my entire EL lineup. It certainly kept prices a little lower. Just keep in mind that the pre drilled ones have the 2.1mm dc jack and may need to be drilled out to accommodate the 2.3mm jack if you go that route. But that’s easy.

Like everyone else said, yes I did it for my entire EL lineup. It certainly kept prices a little lower. Just keep in mind that the pre drilled ones have the 2.1mm dc jack and may need to be drilled out to accommodate the 2.3mm jack if you go that route. But that’s easy.
The LED's are also 3mm, so if you want a 5 or larger or use a Bezel, you'll need to drill that.

Back