Wrectified , Carbon Black, and Ceasar builds

Crash102

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
I had a free day yesterday and the weather was gross, so I stayed in a built pedals until my contacts didn't work. But I'm really pleased with them. Something about building pedals while listening to audio books is really cathartic. The 3W sounds really good. Its not quite a monster high gain distortion, but it kind of finds a good place between the ultra high gain pedals and the medium gain overdrives. The Carbon Black fuzz is ok. It's not my favorite fuzz, but its fine. I think I'd probably enjoy it more if it fell within the genre of music i play. The Caesar build is my third one of these, I really just enjoy Chorus pedals for some reason.

As much as i really like the textured sand pedals from Tayda, they don't take the No film Waterslide decals as well as the smooth finishes. I've begun learning Adobe Illustrator so as to be able to order the TAYDA UV print, but I'm a beginner with that program. Really wish they took Inkscape files. That said, the textured sand pedals feel so much better to the touch.

3W 1-27-2023.JPG
3W 1-27-2023 GUTSHOT.JPG
WALLFLOWER 1-28-2023.JPG
WALLFLOWER 1-28-2023 Gut Shot.JPG
Sleipnir's Thunder 1-27-2023.JPG
Sleipnir's Thunder 1-27-2023 GutShot.JPG

Back