WTB: Carcass Fuzz PCB

ianmarks

I never see these types of threads here so hopefully it isn't a faux pas. Anyone have one? I think it is gong to be a keeper so don't want to go the strip/perf route. I can pay cash or trade for parts/pcbs. I've got a lot of stuff...thanks!

I never see these types of threads here so hopefully it isn't a faux pas. Anyone have one? I think it is gong to be a keeper so don't want to go the strip/perf route. I can pay cash or trade for parts/pcbs. I've got a lot of stuff...thanks!

Hang in there, I just got a batch of a new revision that needs to be verified.

I built a Carcass/Carcosa on perf board and it sounds glorious. That's another option if you're open to it. Pics included to give an idea of the complexity; it's really not too bad.

Attachments

• PSX_20200725_231728.jpg
    PSX_20200725_231728.jpg
    933.9 KB · Views: 41
  • PSX_20200725_231748.jpg
    PSX_20200725_231748.jpg
    514.7 KB · Views: 40
  • PSX_20200725_232016.jpg
    PSX_20200725_232016.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 34
Hey Ratimus - where did you get that board from? I really like that it is green for some reason, ha! I rarely buy pcbs as they dont take too long to do that way, but alas I don't have the spare time to and would rather save the hour or two and get the pcb. I've wrestled with just buying one as cheap as they run, but....nah.

Hamish - I've got a hammertone enclosure just waiting to be stuffed with a scarab. It's on the list!

Hey Ratimus - where did you get that board from? I really like that it is green for some reason, ha! I rarely buy pcbs as they dont take too long to do that way, but alas I don't have the spare time to and would rather save the hour or two and get the pcb. I've wrestled with just buying one as cheap as they run, but....nah.

Hamish - I've got a hammertone enclosure just waiting to be stuffed with a scarab. It's on the list!
Best perfboard I've ever worked with. Plated through holes, pre-tinned; wonderful stuff.

Back