Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Robert

Reverse Engineer
Okay, there is about to be an influx of new projects...... but I want to tie up any loose ends first.

Is anyone waiting on any missing build docs / schematics? (Not including the most recent releases, those are already on my list)

I visit the site frequently to look at schematics and get ideas and learn from them. So every schematic is good :giggle:.

I would love to see the schematic for the Blue Shoe Gui Pan and the Bastion.

Okay, there is about to be an influx of new projects...... but I want to tie up any loose ends first.

Is anyone waiting on any missing build docs / schematics? (Not including the most recent releases, those are already on my list)

Windmill, Prince Albert, Crimson Drive, Mouton Fuzz, Carmine Overdrive...honestly there's probably more I'm forgetting.

Are docs going to become a thing of the past? It's nice to have the values printed right on the PCB, but I also like to have the schematic and most importantly the drill template. Tried using a similar template for a recent project because there was no build doc, and it came out spaced wrong.

What I am reading is I should hold off on my next order.....

Sweet.

I know the thorpyfx stuff didn't have schematics but having read your post on the madbeans forums I believe it's by design :p

I guess it's been a while we still don't have the XB-MB Boost schematic. I don't really need it, but I'd like to see it if you will. Thought I guess I can't imagine what's the Mid pot is.
Thanks! :cool:

I know this would be a lot of work but would it be possible to get the control labels on the drill templates. I have trouble with a lot of pedals knowing how to label the controls on the enclosure. A good example is the Obsidius Preamp. I can figure out the potentiometers from their values. But grunt and attack is not obvious unless it is printed on the PCB. Even worse I have no way of telling hot to label the positions of the switches. Being new to this I do not know what raw/thin/fat means so I can't tell on the board or in the schematic which position is which.

Just an idea of how to get a better idea and understanding of the label. I have gotten wrong on a few times already.

1597883113172.png

but would it be possible to get the control labels on the drill templates. I have trouble with a lot of pedals knowing how to label the controls on the enclosure. A good example is the Obsidius Preamp.

Try the Super Heterodyne for a wild ride... I was lucky many people already put pictures of their build so I could double-check everything. :)

What happened to the Kliche Clean? Last I saw it was a wait list item.

I'll bring it back soon. It can be built on the standard Kliche Mini PCB, so when that layout was updated I just never revisited it.

I'll get them in the next restock.

Back