Parthenon Deluxe Mockup Pedal - My 2 Cents!

It’s not about if you need it, it’s more about it can be done. Because it’s there man, because it’s there.

Who needs that much mediocre overdrive in one pedal on their board? Who is that for?
Understandable. I think two separate types of drives should be in a combo. Like a Klon and a BB. or something. idk. What two pedals would you say deserve a deluxe 2 drive combo?

That being said, the sound clips on youtube of that Pantheon Deluxe are pretty sweet.

Who needs that much mediocre overdrive in one pedal on their board? Who is that for?
Why
Because another member named ntuncer requested it in the Project Wish List
Why does everyone build the King of Tone
:

My 2 Cents!

I can see Wampler's motivation. People are willing to wait years to get a King of Tone, so give them what they want now. A while back I did a poll on people's favorite bluesbreaker, and people seem to like the Parthenon.

Personally I agree with you, it's silly to have the same drive 2x.

Link to poll: What's your favorite Bluesbreaker-based PedalPCB circuit? | PedalPCB Community Forum

Last edited:
It’s supposed to be voiced differently on one side, but I can’t hear it. I like the Parthenon though. It’s a great bluesbreaker style drive.

Back