My daughter builds the JHS NOTAKLÖN

KR Sound

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
I let my daughter do as much as she could without my help and she did a great job. We had fun and it was a lot simpler than I realized it was going to be. She got a bit carried away with the Goop but that’s half the fun :)

She gives it 10 stars out of 5. Tomorrow we’ll try to put a demo up and see how it sounds after all the Goop sets.

IMG_0647.jpeg

IMG_0651.jpeg

IMG_0652.jpeg

IMG_0653.jpeg

IMG_0654.jpeg

I let my daughter do as much as she could without my help and she did a great job. We had fun and it was a lot simpler than I realized it was going to be. She got a bit carried away with the Goop but that’s half the fun :)

She gives it 10 stars out of 5. Tomorrow we’ll try to put a demo up and see how it sounds after all the Goop sets.

View attachment 68304

View attachment 68305

View attachment 68306

View attachment 68307

View attachment 68308
You have to be a proud papa! She did a fantastic job.

Sometimes she helps me get the parts ready for a build, and sometimes I let her paint an enclosure, but when it comes to actually building or assembling, that’s where she can’t really help. But with this project, it was basically a couple plugs and a handful of nuts and screws. She loved it and plans on adding a bunch of stickers and paint to it later this week.

The smile and gleam in her eye in the second-last photo is priceless, and infectious — made me smile, too!

Well done, daughter & dad!

Back