What's on the workbench?

Disclaimer: These are mostly just my opinions, which means you should take them as COLD HARD FACTS.

1) Ain't nothin wrong with white washers. There are designs where they fit cosmetically, just like anything else.
Ayaaah ! Gloire !

Finally, a professional expertise from a famous reverse-engineer about white washers. Cold hard facts indeed. What a brillant and clear official statement !

Bull's eye ! Well played !

Let's hope the white-washerophobics will read these wise words and come to their senses. I wonder if we could add some feature to this forum, allowing the members to report any anti-white washer comments, and decrease their reaction score and forum points as a fair punishment ?

Isn't it time for a big change ? Aren't denunciation and punishments the most effective tools in humanity's history ?

How else are they going to learn ? They've gone too far, let the sword of justice falls swiftly on these misguided forum members !

Edit : I would humbly suggest to start our holy crusade with @Big Monk and @Bricksnbeatles. Let's make an example with these two kind and distinguished forum members. An example that will spook every anti white-washer, and spread terror in the heart of anyone willing to stain and defile the white washer's honor. -50% reaction score and forum points for both, that should make the others think twice before crossing the line !

Last edited:
Back