Is the Zorkmid overdrive what think it is?

Maybe this...?

sddefault.jpg

No, it has no switches as per the Zorkmid.

Maybe this?

PédaleMFN.jpg
f

No toggles ☝️, so nope.

So...
...What?

I was more into Castle Wolfenstein, when it was still a 2D monochromatic thing, before it became a 3D-Pirst-Ferson Up-Em-Shoot.

I never mastered other games, never even played Zork.
So I went down a bunnyhole in the wrong direction and idiot that I am got boxed in to one way of thinking about this.

Hey, give me a break, I don't speak Frobozzica.

I know exactly zero about gaming. Nothing. But through having a son I do know about Evil Emperor Zurg. Mind you it took a while to understand what our at the time very young son meant when he said he "wanted one dose things with da angwy mouse, horn an the red circle piece on his back-way". He had seen some of Toy Story II in an electrical store while my wife was buying something. We hadn't yet seen it. But we soon learnt all about Zurg.

Looks like an Original circuit!!!, does the YATS have 2 OpAmps & a Charge Pump???

Stop trying to Klonflate ... uh, Klonfuse... sorry, what was the Centaur of your argument again?

I know, I know. Joke less, be more helpful... I'll try to read the room better and KTR to it.

Hmmm, what if we PPCBers all band together, start a co-op type pedal company? We could call it "Original Circuit",
and whatever we clone and offer it'll always be an Original Circuit product. Truth in advertising.

Assuming this is the pedal I think it is, I don't even see a demo on youtube? Does it actually exist?

How do I even know if a pedal is good if I don't see a still of somebody hamming it up with a goofy face and pointing at the pedal.

Assuming this is the pedal I think it is, I don't even see a demo on youtube? Does it actually exist?

How do I even know if a pedal is good if I don't see a still of somebody hamming it up with a goofy face and pointing at the pedal.
If this is the pedal I think you may think it is it came out just over two weeks ago with a small batch to start. There’s not many out there and none were given out to YouTube guys for demos.

Stop trying to Klonflate ... uh, Klonfuse... sorry, what was the Centaur of your argument again?

I know, I know. Joke less, be more helpful... I'll try to read the room better and KTR to it.

Hmmm, what if we PPCBers all band together, start a co-op type pedal company? We could call it "Original Circuit",
and whatever we clone and offer it'll always be an Original Circuit product. Truth in advertising.
Just for the record this isn’t a Klon style pedal. Bill F is a good friend and I’d never rip his pedal.

Back