Lytt Effects Dead Bolt (Taqueria)

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Big shoutout to @Robert for the name on this one. Overall this was a smooth build, and I’m loving the sounds of this thing. The Taco side of the switch definitely sounds cool, and I really like the ability to flip the gain toggle as well in Taco mode. A great PCB design as always and an easy build from start to finish.

UV printing was done by Spencer over at @amplifyfun who did an amazing job on all of the enclosures I sent his way.

IMG_5682.jpeg
IMG_5683.jpeg
IMG_5681.jpeg

Big shoutout to @Robert for the name on this one. Overall this was a smooth build, and I’m loving the sounds of this thing. The Taco side of the switch definitely sounds cool, and I really like the ability to flip the gain toggle as well in Taco mode. A great PCB design as always and an easy build from start to finish.

UV printing was done by Spencer over at @amplifyfun who did an amazing job on all of the enclosures I sent his way.

View attachment 76467
View attachment 76468
View attachment 76469
This looks fantastic!

I don’t know anything about this circuit, I need to look it up. So many trimmers!

That enclosure looks excellent.
It’s a really cool sounding circuit. It’s the JHS Superbolt, which is basically a Runoffgroove Supreaux clone, which is basically a Supro amp-in-a-box clone. The trimmers are all on switch, three for each throw. They set the bias for the J201s, and one side is stock, while the other is the “Tacobolt” version of the circuit, which is basically just a misbiased Superbolt. It’s a very cool sounding pedal that can cover a lot of ground, and this is a superb PCB design.

Back