What brand waterslide paper do you use

ac30irons

Had a try at doing a water slide decal the other day. It literally melted to slime. I had to go my usual route with clear sticky vinyls. The only issue with this is you get one shot.

What brand waterslide do people use. I have a lazer jet also.

I use Koala, I get it I. eBay. I had the disintegration issues until I switched to this. I tried a bunch of different ones, this works for me.

I use Koala, I get it I. eBay. I had the disintegration issues until I switched to this. I tried a bunch of different ones, this works for me.
Thanks. Not sure I can get it in the UK. I don’t understand why anyone would make water slide paper that dissolves in water. Think they missed the brief at R an D.

Sunnyscopa clear film. few sprays of clear coat and then pray lol. can be tricky to not get the corners to fold in on themselves.. then its game over. I usually waste 1 every pedal. lol

I’ve been using sunnyscopa lately but I used Hayes Paper brand in the past. I bought both from amazon and cant complain about either.

pretty much 99% of my builds get clear waterslide...sunnyscopia for inkjet.... print.... spray a light coat of clear gloss " Lacquer".. let dry 10 minutes.. then hit it with a wet coat of lacquer.... dry several hours.... trim out the decal..... i soak the decal in warm water for about 5-10 seconds.. place on the counter and watch the paper lay down flat... when you first take it out its curled.. once it relaxes its ready to apply.... lightly wet your enclosure.... I push up the decal on its paper to expose about a 1/4"... slap that edge down on the enclosre and line up... then i lightly pull the paper out between the decal and the enclosure......

pretty much 99% of my builds get clear waterslide...sunnyscopia for inkjet.... print.... spray a light coat of clear gloss " Lacquer".. let dry 10 minutes.. then hit it with a wet coat of lacquer.... dry several hours.... trim out the decal..... i soak the decal in warm water for about 5-10 seconds.. place on the counter and watch the paper lay down flat... when you first take it out its curled.. once it relaxes its ready to apply.... lightly wet your enclosure.... I push up the decal on its paper to expose about a 1/4"... slap that edge down on the enclosre and line up... then i lightly pull the paper out between the decal and the enclosure......
Thanks dude

Back