Reverb suggestions for acoustic

Looking for a reverb build for acoustic guitar to add depth and offset the piezo tone with some "realness". Not looking to get wild and wacky. Not springy or zingy. Lush, like a nice acoustic in a good sounding room/hall. Any suggestions?

Best reverb pedal options have been pretty well covered in some other threads recently, so here’s another route you could go - I’ve been having a lot of fun playing acoustic through some old rack effects lately. An alesis quadraverb and a lexicon mx200 specifically. Definitely not state of the art, but they can be found pretty cheap, and there are lots of cool sounds to be had.

Reverb is great and all, but what your acoustic really needs is some stereo flanger.

02E31D42-7617-4545-A50A-9EF7A9577C26.jpeg

PedalPCB's "Deflector" (FV-1 build) is a very nice reverb for acoustic. Very lush, and not springy or zingy - just "WOW!"
I've built a couple of them and love having one for my acoustic.

View attachment 78412
Thank you for making me question my assumption that this one was "too much"! I think I'd seen some afterneath demos that really leaned into the wilder end of it, but I just searched for "eqd afterneath acoustic" and this first hit really has the vibe I'm looking for. Going on the build list!

Best reverb pedal options have been pretty well covered in some other threads recently, so here’s another route you could go - I’ve been having a lot of fun playing acoustic through some old rack effects lately. An alesis quadraverb and a lexicon mx200 specifically. Definitely not state of the art, but they can be found pretty cheap, and there are lots of cool sounds to be had.

Reverb is great and all, but what your acoustic really needs is some stereo flanger.

View attachment 78413
I'm mostly looking for pedal format for this particular application, but coincidentally, I have an old Roland SDE-1000 in a box somewhere that just needs a bit of tlc. Good reminder to get around to it!

Back