Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Any chance I can find someone who has a wiring diag for Binaura stereo?... This one appears to have come up a few times requesting a doc but he hasn't got to them yet

BOM is here:

Drill template is here: (milling/filing is required if drilling by hand but I'll post a template shortly for those who want to do it)

There is no offboard wiring aside from the battery snap.
Can we have a BOM for the tone generator?

Can we get the build docs for the Acrobat Parametric Distortion? I keep ordering the wrong switch and the wrong jacks. I’ve had the pcb for months but can’t finish the build.

I've been obsessed with harmonic trem lately, particularly in stereo and was curious if the stereo pendulum two harmonic trems are opposites of each other in terms of the low pass and high pass filters for the left out being flipped in phase for the right out? It looks like it still doesn't have build docs or a schematic so I can't really tell.

Yes, the channels run 180 degrees out of phase.

When the left channel is swinging towards the high pass filter the right channel is swinging towards the low pass filter.

Quick Q regarding the tone generator:

I'd like to do some knobby knob labels on my Toner Pill. I imagine the DPDT is power, A100k Volume, and...B1M Freq?

Okay, there is about to be an influx of new projects...... but I want to tie up any loose ends first.

Is anyone waiting on any missing build docs / schematics? (Not including the most recent releases, those are already on my list)
Fuzzy fox been missing docs for a long time

Okay, there is about to be an influx of new projects...... but I want to tie up any loose ends first.

Is anyone waiting on any missing build docs / schematics? (Not including the most recent releases, those are already on my list)
Any update for the ADHD build docs?

I've recently built a Ge version by simply using the PCB layout values. Piece of cake.

Now I ordered another set of PCB's and want to build out a V1.4 ( Updated to include all versions (V1.x, V2, and Ge)
and I'm hoping to have build docs soon rather than trace out the PCB with V1.4 schematics.

Additionally, the drill guide for the original ADHD and ADHD V2 aren't quite right since the switch shaft is not on the horizontal axis with the tone pot shaft.

Thanks

Back