4 pcbs in one enclosure

Markk

So I want to build the ember boost (spark boost clone) with the war sythe (tone reaper), also the oc-2 clone, as well as a green ringer in one enclosure. Any suggestions on how this should be wired? Is there anything special I would need to do in order to make this work? I would like each pcb to have it's own footswitch, and 2 audio jacks. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Would the jack be able to handle that much current?
I don't see why not. I power my entire pedalboard from one jack. As long as the power supply can cover the draw. The OC-2 is the only current hog in the OP idea, and even then the total draw is reasonably low.

So I want to build the ember boost (spark boost clone) with the war sythe (tone reaper), also the oc-2 clone, as well as a green ringer in one enclosure. Any suggestions on how this should be wired? Is there anything special I would need to do in order to make this work? I would like each pcb to have it's own footswitch, and 2 audio jacks. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Just to clarify, the War Scythe already has a green ringer, or do you want just the Scythe Fuzz alone with a green ringer?
If the former, you'll need 5 stompers, the War Scythe itself has 3.

Here's how I'd have the in/out order:

Stomper 1: Ocelot (OC-2)
Stomper 2, 3, & 4: War Scythe
Stomper 5: Ember Boost

With maybe a order/position switcher to put the Ember Booost before the War Scythe.

Hammond 1590DD... The outer edge switches I'd place just above the enclosure's corners... something like the lower four on this switcher, but not quite as high:
images

If you added rails to protect the knobs, you could even go with the top-corner footswitches as above.

Maybe consider using a Hammond sloper (constant or flat-topper), so you've got extra space out back for all those jacks .
1456-beige-top.jpg
1456-black-top-rear.jpg

Back