763 build. Yum.

Dan0h

I didn’t know this pedal existed until I went down the deluxe reverb rabbit hole a few weeks ago. Thought I’d give it a shot, and it doesn’t disappoint at all. Took some time to get the drive set just right but man this is a sleeper pedal for sure. Wondering why there are not many posts about this one yet. Another very smooth build out.
CAEE607E-CF96-4A7A-87C6-377B0CA5B1EF.jpeg 2D2D4FC8-6636-4A5E-9A76-C999022CBA9A.jpeg F7049C67-9BF2-4B3F-85DD-50416A3CA726.jpeg

Nice clean build! Good job! :D

I had to look this one up. So...a Lovepedal Blackface Deluxe. I wonder how this compares to the Abider, which is based on the J.Rockett The Dude...which is based on a Fender Blackface. I wonder if the Lovepedal is doing sort of the same thing but wiht a simpler circuit. Do like the Abider quite a bit...I'm just curious how they compare. :p

I had to look this one up. So...a Lovepedal Blackface Deluxe. I wonder how this compares to the Abider, which is based on the J.Rockett The Dude...which is based on a Fender Blackface. I wonder if the Lovepedal is doing sort of the same thing but wiht a simpler circuit. Do like the Abider quite a bit...I'm just curious how they compare. :p
Thank you. I am not familiar with either of those pedals but I’m off to check them out right now. Lol.

Interestingly enough, they take quite similar approaches, but the Lovepedal is (unsurprisingly) much simpler:
PedalPCB Luxury763 - Lovepedal Blackface.png
Abider:
PedalPCB Abider - J Rockett The Dude - Blackface or Creamy Dumble.png

Not sure what the function of Q2 is within that 2nd opamp stage though.

Back