1590XX Aion Redshift

coltonius

Edit the Third: I used this template for my personal build. Everything was bang-on. Only a few holes had to be enlarged with my step bit, but I can’t remember which.

It beats hand drilling everything!

This pedal seems relatively popular around here, and I’d like to build one. I have the Tayda artwork that someone has kindly shared with the forum, and I’d be grateful not to drill 20 holes by hand!

Does anybody have a drill template from their own project?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Waaaait a minute. There are coordinates in the build doc! I’ll set it up and link it for everybody.

EDIT 2: Boom. Here it is! (I recommend double checking, but I'm pretty sure it's accurate.)

Last edited:
This pedal seems relatively popular around here, and I’d like to build one. I have the Tayda artwork that someone has kindly shared with the forum, and I’d be grateful not to drill 20 holes by hand!

Does anybody have a drill template from their own project?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Waaaait a minute. There are coordinates in the build doc! I’ll set it up and link it for everybody.
yep it's in there.

plus the artwork itself is a drill template if you're willing do it by hand. it's not impossible (evidence). a centre punch helps a lot.

yep it's in there.

plus the artwork itself is a drill template if you're willing do it by hand. it's not impossible (evidence). a centre punch helps a lot.
Yep - I am deadly accurate with a center punch, a carpenter's square, and an IRWIN Unibit! It just takes foreeeeever to do.

In any case, I've entered the coordinates and added the link to the OP. :)

Back