AionFx Zenith

Synchrony Pedalworks

I have been on a roll with phasers. This is my second phaser with AionFx. The last phaser was the Emerald (Boss PH-1r clone). I need to compare them, but I think I like this pedal best. The regeneration switch does a nice job and is simplier to utilize than the regeneration knob for the Emerald. With both builds, I did purchase the matching jFets. I think that is a worthy purchase, especially if you don't want to measure a tone of jFets. I messed up on the art. The enclosure was supposed to be blue. When ordering, I realized my error and was able to make this change. I think the orange worked out better and fits with the Phase 90 theme. Anyways, cheers!

IMG_6416.jpg IMG_6417.jpg IMG_6418.jpg

I really like the art—what do you feel you messed up on it? The abstractly color blocked stylization attracted me instantly, before I read any words. I assume the flanger is good at the jet whoosh.

I really like the art—what do you feel you messed up on it? The abstractly color blocked stylization attracted me instantly, before I read any words. I assume the flanger is good at the jet whoosh.
Many thanks! The mistake worked out and I was fortunate. The enclosure is supposed to be blue, but I assigned the enclosures incorrectly in Tayda. I wish they had a final step to inspect all of the UV enclosure plans prior to submission. I had immediately identified my error but there wasn’t a good way to start the orders over…

Back